- Concrete screw anchor can save more than 3/4 working hours than traditional wedge or drop-in anchor, saving your labor-cost. It is hard to describe its magic by words, please refer to the video made by fastener authority HILTI, click HILTI VIDEO
- Removable, comparing to heavy duty expansion anchor (wedge, drop-in and sleeve anchor), concrete screw is easy to be removed without cause damage to the base material. It is much good for building bracing support system and temporary decorate because of its removable ability.
- Concrete screw with shorter distance between screw to screw and screw to edge. It is good for railing and glass curtain fixing which usually in limit edge space.
- Concrete screw anchor are the only one screws that are strong enough to penetrate concrete, but you should with the right technique and a correct drill.
- Drill the hole with extra depth for allow the dust accumulates inside, and before screw in, you should clear the dust in the hole for avoiding trouble driving the screw in.
- Align the screw bolt and then use constant low-to-medium pressure on the drill when driving in the screw to concrete. Never drive the screw anchor in at high speed, it will cause the screw break and thread damage.
- European Technical Assessment (ETA) is an alternative for construction products not covered by a harmonised standard. It is a document providing information on their performance assessment with CE marking. Please refer the page ETA-JOKER. ln the EAD330232-00-0601 guideline, for avoiding hydrogen induced embrittlement in concrete screw setting, they set up a strict condition to the screw, and it is impossible that normal heat treatment (Non-ETA) can achieve this ETA requirement.
- In end of 2021, the first Asia manufacturer to approved by ETA Seismic C1 and C2 in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- From 2004, we started to produce concrete screw, the special three high-low threads patent design achieve tighter assembly with base material, it create higher pull-out force and better anti-vibration and anti-loosening ability. 2010~2011, more and more customers ask the ETA/CE certificated concrete screw, we started to develop the quality reach ETA requirement, and 2014, we are the first concrete screw anchor manufacturer get the ETA CE approval. In Taiwan, Joker is the most familiar factory with concrete bolt production experience.
- Comparing to some big EU brand, our sissy stud concrete bolt with same or even better performance but economic price.
- A new ETA 21/0177 non-structural system application with different heads for ceiling hanging such as pipes, sprinkler systems, cable trays and ventilation system, also including the hollow core slab application.
What size does Joker serve?
- With drill diameter 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm and 14mm, and if you prefer ETA CE concrete screw bolt, there are drill diameter 6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 14mm with difference length. All of information, please click the photos above.
It also called self-tapping concrete screw bolt, a heavy-duty anchor, different with other concrete fasteners which fastening two pieces of metal together by using a screw or a bolt and nut in expansion way; concrete bolt do not use expansion to derive their holding values. Concrete bolts are a special threaded screw, with hardened notched threads and high-low threads which help to eliminate concrete shavings from the hole as the screw taps threads into the base material.
Copyright © 2016 JOKER INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD Design. All rights reserved