BI-METAL & ETA PART 6
Quality like you've
In 2021, during the COVID-19 pandemic, Joker still going to have a huge improvement about ETA concrete screws.
- A4-316 Austenitic Stainless concrete screw is approved and included into our current ETA number 14/0374.
With A4-316 Austenitic stainless steel, customers’ demand of anchorage under high corrosion environment can be fulfilled qualified by ETA!
- Seismic C1&C2 approved to create product’s adding value and make every anchorage application possible.
Meanwhile, enhance your screw anchor’s level and left others normal concrete screws behind.
- New drill size of 12mm approved to satisfy those specific fixing applications. With now JOKER could provide certification including 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm and 14mm.
- More optional head types of screw are added into approvals to solve plenty anchorage application easily.
- New Approvals given as ETA 21/0177 for screw anchor is coming for use in concrete for redundant non-structural system, which also being called as Part 6. This new approval following EAD-330747-00-0601 to provide your customers a completely guarantee and guidance to apply our ETA screw anchors to be used in such as fixings of pipe route, ventilation ducts, channel system. In addition, prestressed hollow core slab concrete is hereby added into this approval to suit all kind of applications.
STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE, THANKS!
Copyright © 2016 JOKER INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD Design. All rights reserved